Monday, May 12, 2008

I love me some MLS photos!

This house is a wee bit overpriced so look for reductions soon. But I've featured it not because of the price. I've featured it because of the MLS photos. They're awesome! You'll see.


5512 BEVIS AVENUE, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
(MLS #: F1766426)



*Yawn* Tract house. Well maintained. Garage in front. *Yawn*


What the? Mr. Kitty? What are you doing to that ottoman? Bad kitty!


Well, I better put ANOTHER photo up that shows the ottoman is unharmed. So people know.


Kitty! Get off the table! Off! It'll squick people out to see your butt right where they eat. We're trying to sell a house here kitty! You are not helping.


Seriously kitty. Just jump down. I'm going to take this photo one more time.


Just keep your little kitty head down. Keep it down ... keep it down. Just one more photo.



Kitty! What did we just talk about? About keeping your head down? Dammit kitty!


Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 2
Square Feet: 1,300
Lot Size: 7,425 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1951
Listing Date: 05/06/08
List Price: $649k

Price per Square Foot
Based on List Price: $499
Based on Zestimate™: $448 ($582k)
Sold Homes: $335 ($435k)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice marketing ploy: find the kitty in these pictures.

Kind of like Where's Waldo for house hunting adults.

Laura in L.A. said...

Kate, thanks for making me giggle like a maniac at my work desk! LOVE the kitty pictures, as I am a cat lover! But gee whiz (ha!), I can smell the cat pee from here! And you are SO right--NO ONE wants to see a cat butt on their dining room table!

It's called MARKETING, people-with-the-camera!

Laura :):):)

Anonymous said...

HHAHAHAH, that was soo much fun!! i love the commentaries!