Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

It's the two year anniversary of May 5. And being the devoted and talented blogger I am, I failed to click "PUBLISH POST" on this newsflash and it sat in draft form all night. Bummer.

But fear not! We are alive and well and the MLS commentary that you have come to expect from Cinco de Mayo de Blogspot will carry on for another year. Because, really, that's exactly what the Mexicans had in mind when the defeated the French at the Battle of Pueblo: a bitchy blog about houses in the Valley.

Love you! Mean it!

4 comments:

the problemwithcaring said...

LOL!!

I heart u Kate. This is why I have grown to love this blog - you are too real for me. LMAO.

Congrats on 2 years. Actually - I guess 2 years in this market isn't the best thing. Whatever - you rock.

Laura in L.A. said...

Congratulations on two fun-filled years, Kate!

Reading your blog gives me the strength I need while patiently amassing my down-payment fortune, waiting like a cobra to strike!

How sad I would be without my "bitchy blog about houses in the valley!" :):):)

Love, Laura :)

Anonymous said...

Fellow Kate fans, what will we do if this housing downturn ends?

Will Kate abandon us?

Please don't abandon your followers, Kate.

Maybe we can keep the housing market in a tailspin for another decade just to be educated and entertained by the queen of valley high and low.

Westside Bubble said...

Congrats, Kate, and keep the good stuff coming!

I trust that even after finally buying the dream house you'll have lots to share. After all, you began the blog before starting house-hunting.