Friday, January 04, 2008

Ode to NotMartha.Org

At NotMartha you can get an update of what's shaking with Megan and, being the unimaginitve creature I am, I figured I'd do the same thing here on Fridays. Or maybe one Friday a month. Or until I fall behind. Or just get bored with it. Anyhoo, here goes:

reading...


Lordy, I know some of you are likely to let loose in the comment section all over poor Al. But, say what you will, the man's led an interesting life and I want to know what he thinks.



watching...



"Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants" Carson is so fabulous plus one of the mom's has had so much facial surgery that she can't close her eyes. What? I am not ashamed to watch trash on TV. I've got nothing to prove.


listening...

I love Ira Glass. And you can download or stream past episodes for free! Especially interesting is the episode about people pooping in retail stores. Yup.

eating... Fruit. New Year's resolution and all.


busy....


Yeah. I'm busy with dancing. Not 'Dirty Dancing' and not dancing with E. Just dancing.

wanting....



I'm wanting a certain Doodle to have a bath. Let's just say she's ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the wonderful life of Kate:

So many peaks.
Just one Valley.

Westside Bubble said...

Did you hear the wonderful interview of Ira Glass by Terry Gross on NPR's "Fresh Air" 2/26/07? (It was so memorable that I had to dig it up for you!)

Holy Cuteness said...

Cute doggie...