Monday, September 17, 2007

SNARF! Another "Celebrity" house.

4302 TEESDALE AVENUE, Studio City, CA 91604
(MLS # F1728895)

Bedrooms: 3
Baths: 2
Square Feet: 1,717
Lot Size: 6,433 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1939
Listing Date: 08/10/07
Zestimate $925,768

Okay, sit down. Are you sitting? Here's the list price: $1.499M!!!!!! That's $874/sq.ft. for this fine home that was updated whenever this kitchen was last in style. 1963, maybe?

I honestly don't know how this home escaped my attention for this long. Check out the den:


Fantastic blue carpet, n'est pas? Anyhoo, this listing, like some of my other favorites, is advertised as "celebrity owned." According to Property Shark, a man named Salkin owns it. IMDB does not know anybody named Stephen Salkin and neither do I. So much for the celebrity factor. Well, hold up, this could be him.


  • $1.5M! And pass me that crack pipe!
  • I'm with Zillow, $925k
  • It's a great neighborhood, but anything over $750k is wacked.
  • For 1,700 sq. ft. I wouldn't go over $650k.
  • Less than $300k. I'm totally convinced it's the end of the world as we know it.

4 comments:

Ace said...

Oh man, this is too funny. Everytime one of us clicks on the celebrity's link that you provided, his star power goes up!

Thanks to Kate, this guy is probably gonna get his own sitcom. This house is gonna be worth $5 million in no time!

Tracey said...

That teal carpet is almost as bad as the avocado appliances of that era. YUK! I almost spit out my tiramisu when I read that this house has a celebrity factor. HA!

Anonymous said...

This house is worth less than $300k by about $125k or so,and it would have to be in better condition than it appears to be right now. $300k is still far to high a price for this.
Roidy
P.S. Unless it comes with a Pool Boy, French Maid, or Fabio look-alike, depending upon individual tastes and preferences.

dghnfgj said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold