Friday, August 10, 2007

He "hasn't stopped taking his Prozac..."

... and that's a good thing. I came across a blog post from a depressed Realtor today. He mentions that he is still on his meds, so what could be getting him down?

"I think what's bringing me down is the fact that for the majority of this week, I feel like I'm the only one in or out of this office who is working. When there are eight desks in an office and only mine is occupied, it can get a little discouraging and lonely. I understand that real estate agents can work from home and don't have to come to the office, but at the same time, there hasn't been one line of communication. No signs of life. No email, no faxes, no calls ... Maybe it's time to get my brokers license."

It's true what they say: "easy come, easy go." Read the whole entry here.

No comments: