Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I love me some Diet Coke Plus (Y2/M1/D8)

Finally. I mean: amen, praise the lord, my prayers have been answered. I can now take my B vitamins without remembering to take my B vitamins; I just do my normal routine and POOF! Vitamin in me! Yay.

So Diet Coke Plus (thank you soda Gods!) is a bit sweeter than regular Diet Coke and not quite as sweet as Coke Zero (my favorite). It also bubbles less. I don't know why -- side effect of low sodium maybe? And the semi-flat effect is not my favorite but it is a small price to pay for hassle free vitamin consumption. As soon as they make this into a Slurpee (are you reading this 7-Eleven? Are you?) then my beverage needs will be complete.

On to other very important topics.

E and I have been doing our regular type stuff despite my complete failure to update you on same. Here's some stuff we did: (1) We saw Spiderman Three together with 4 out 5 moviegoers on the planet opening weekend. BUT! We saw it at the Arclight and Tobey McGuire himself introduced the film. Which I have to admit was kind of cool. (2) We had dinner at Frito Misto in Santa Monica. If I were to start my own restaurant it would be Frito Misto. Because I'm so original. Also because I love this place. It's darling and comfortable and has fantastic pasta prepared any way you like and at a fair price. I only wish we could walk there. And (3) We've been watching El Sid grow into the kind of dog that causes small children stop dead in their tracks, drop their jaws, point and say: "That's a BIG dog!"

Well, I guess that brings us up to date. So... ummm... I guess I'll be going. Ciao!

2 comments:

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Diet Coke Plus?! What is this? You have just made my day. Possibly my whole week.

Kate said...

Hello Stephen:

I'm not sure where on this fine planet you live... but I live in what is known as a "test market." That's right, I can buy 1/3 pound angus burgers at McDonalds (you aren't missing much there). And I can get my diet soda with vitamins and minerals!

I think right now it is only in NY and LA. But I am totally doing my part to boost sales. I have already bought a full case and consumed half. :-)