Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1001 Days (Y1/M11/D28)

It's been a few months since my last 101 in 1001 update so here we go:

26. Rent the entire Lost series and watch it in bed marathon-style during a rain storm. Unless it sucks. Then maybe go with Twin Peaks.


March 27, 2006 finished finished Season 1, Season 2 is in the house. Although, I've heard from one of the writers that I shoudl "prepare to be disappointed". That was heartbreaking because I am so loving the show right now.


32. Throw a party for at least 20 people.

December 2006: Latke Palooza.


36. Call Ray and catch up.

I've called you twice, Ray. Ball's in your court.


39. Make some new girlfriends.

I'm counting old law school friend who now lives near me as "new." So, check!


44. Write a novel. Even if it sucks. Maybe during NaNoWriMo.

March 28, 2007. Started.


65. OMG. Change car insurance carriers!

January 26, 2007. After being divorced for over five years, I finally got my own separate car-insurance policy. God bless my ex-husband, the man has the patience of a saint. Seriously.

(So that's seventeen down in about eight months. To be on track, I need to knock out around fifteen more this year. Eep! I better get busy.)