Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkins! (Y1/M6/D31)

These are two of the three pumpkins that E and I carved this year. He did the traditional on the left, I did the "pupkin" on the right. (PUPkin! See what I did there?) Anyhboodle, there was a third pumpkin on which I thought I'd drive the point home by carving: "ARF!" But I kept getting confused about which parts were to be cut away and which parts were supposed to be left solid. (What do ya want for freehand? Sheesh.) El Sid clearly did not approve of the ARF pumpkin, as shown below.



Ultimately, all that pupkinny goodness wore out good ole Sid:


Sweet dreams, Y'all.

1 comment:

servehairwondepot said...

JUST WONDER THAT WHETHER I SHOULD BUY A NEW ONE HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS,EVER I HAVE BOUGHT ONE FROM THE WEBSITE:
http://www.servehair.com

and after 15 days i want to buy another one.....