Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DAY 147

Alas another entire month has passed since I last reviewed my 101 in 1001. I am happy to report that once again I have stuff to check off.

11. Get a dog.

September 27, 2006 best dog in the universe acquired.

15. Find a new fabulous perfume.

September 3, 2006 Kai perfume oil delivered by very nice post man. Fabulous.

37. Take care of that effing Santa Monica City litigation or just admit defeat.

September 29, 2006 defeat admitted. (Not exactly how I imagined this item would get checked off, but there you have it).

81. Throw or attend a bonfire on the beach.

September 23, 2006 attended bon fire at Dockweiler State Beach. Note to Self: bonfires do not have exact addresses and thus they can require miles of trekking up and down the beach searching for bonfire that is NOT thrown by total strangers. As such, travel light.

No comments: