Thursday, August 24, 2006

Random Product Endorsement

Let me tell you how much I love Rydell Chevrolet Parts and Service in beautiful downtown Van Nuys, California. They are open seven days a week. Monday through Friday they are open from 7 a.m. until Midnight! Midnight, People.

See I have, on occasion, been known to lose a side view mirror or two. (Shuddup. Sometimes people hit them in parking lots when I'm nowhere near the car. I swear.) Anyway, I've had dealers tell me the whole bloody side view apparatus had to be replaced -- even though only the mirror was cracked. And they charge in excess of $300 for that. At Rydell, they replaced just the glass mirror piece at an estimated $90. But guess what? It was only $73. And they gave me a free car wash coupon too. AND, they did all this on a Tuesday night after 8 p.m. with no reservation.

And for that, I love them. And I want to marry them.

No comments: