Wednesday, August 30, 2006

DAY 115

I love love love Uli's dress! Could be due to the fact that I am a native Los Angeleno. Nevertheless, I gotta admit that I've seen this dress before from Uli. But I don't care. She's a genius with prints and draping. She's a sure thing for final three.





The lunatics have taken over the asylum. That's the only reason that you'd be wearing an outfit like this; an outfit inspired by scrubs.







How refreshing! Another vanilla number from the Ice Queen.







As soon as Kayne said that Tara Reid was the only hip jet setter he could think of, I knew trouble was afoot. But you can't argue with the fit of those pants and, Honey, if I ever enter a beauty pageant you are my man!





Get down with your bad self Michael! You've acheived it.








I think Michael Kors said it best: "You're a mess just standing. So travelling you're going to be just like a homeless person." Amen, brother. Let freedom reign.





Dude, say what you will about Jeffrey, but don't tell me he didn't nail this. Ninagarcia summed it up: "It will work in London, Rome, Tokyo, so yeah, I loved it."

However, I'm forwarding him the copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People that I previously had earmarked for Angela. Obviously.

No comments: