Sunday, July 16, 2006

Random Product Endorsement


I love Lush Cosmetics. Actually, they're more bath products than cosmetics. On my last trip to their Santa Monica store I picked up the usual supply of bath bombs and they gave me a slice of Buffy the Backside Slayer as a free gift. It's amazing.

It's a cocoa butter bar with ground almonds, rice and adzuki beans (yeah, I've got no idea what adzuki beans are either). While you are all wet in the shower, you just rub it all over any parts that need exfoliating and moisturizing. It does both at once. It feels good, it smells good. It's all around good for your dry summer skin. And your dry winter skin too, I bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The San Fernando Valley? Hip? Like, Totally!

http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/travel/16surface.html