Friday, July 28, 2006

DAY 64


Mel Gibson is anti-semetic. I wish I could say: "He'll never work in this town again!" But let's be honest, I don't have that kind of pull. See the link for the details on how Mel "owns Malibu" and will get even with the cop who pulled Mel over for driving drunk down PCH with a bottle of tequila in the passenger seat (he swears it wasn't his). He then proceeded to state that Jews have caused every war (Really, Mate? Even the Civil War? Even the French Canadian War?) and asked the arresting officer (Officer Mee, btw) whether he was Jew. He also tried to escape arrest.

UPDATE: Now he's sorry. Real sorry. And also, he blames the fire water for his anti-semetic remarks. Yeah right. Whenever I have a few drinks I find that -- much to my shock and dismay -- I turn into a crazy racist megolomaniac. Don't you? Doesn't everyone?!

UPDATE II: All hail Ari Emanuel (agent at Endeavor) for saying: "...alcoholism does not excuse racism and anti-Semitism." Amen, Brother.

UPDATE III: Now that ABC has cancelled a planned Holocoust miniseries project with Gibson's Icon Productions, Gibson is sorry again.

2 comments:

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Well, if we weren't sure Mr. Gibson had finally gone round the bend before, we know now.

kate said...

Indeed, Mr. Blackmore. Indeed.