Sunday, July 16, 2006

DAY 52


Mostly I have been sitting on the porch and watching cars go by. Here's the south view from my porch. (Why yes! That chair IS from Target! Yes, I DID buy it at 50% off at their last clearance sale.) I'm pretty sure the lack of sugar and caffeine is taking it's toll on me. I feel totally exhausted.

I did walk down Ventura Boulevard to the mailbox (that Netflix disk has been sitting around for about two months so I figure I've paid like $40 for the pleasure of viewing Three Men and a Baby. Gah.) On the way to the post box, I passed Leda's Bake Shop. It was very difficult to resist the siren song of their supercrazyfantastic cupcakes, but I did. One day at a time. That's what I keep telling myself.

You may be wondering how E is coping with the diet. And I must say E is doing rather well. In fact, he's bouncing around like nothing is different. Could be all those Hershey bars and sandwiches on white bread he's been scarfing down. But he's still on the diet, he assures me.

No comments: