Monday, July 03, 2006

DAY 41

So I'm sitting at my desk minding my own business and I get an email notification. Yay! It's from my beloved. Let's see what he wrote, shall we?

TO: Kate
From: E
Date: July 3, 2006
Subject: ...

Hey, just wondering what time you'll be home tonight. Should I get take out or are you cooking? Love you. Incidentally, do you have any tips for unsticking a stuck power steering tank. It feels like it's welded on but it isn't.

~E


Whatwhatwhaaaat? "Stuck power steering tank?" "Feels like its welded?!" I can only assume that he is talking about his car. WHY WOULD A MAN WITH ABOSUTELY NO MECHANICAL TRAINING BE TRYING TO PRY THE POWER STEERING TANK OUT OF HIS CAR? WHY?!

Oh sweet merciful heavens above. Please let me come home tonight and find the garage is exactly the way I left it. And by "exactly the way I left it" I of course mean: "not in flames."

No comments: